Senior UX Design Consultant
March 2020 - Present
- Meet with clients to address and discover UX challenges in new and existing systems.
- Design and prototype web solutions given the client’s specs and iterate on designs to meet requirements.
- Optimize and maintain websites after completion to ensure proper functionality and reliability.
UX Designer, Senior Technical Consultant
Cisco Systems, LTI
April 2019 - March 2020
American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
- Create user-flows/journeys, design wireframes, and mockups for new and existing data visualization tools.
- Build prototypes to assist in user research, using low-to-high-fidelity techniques and build design tools.
- Collaborate with UX designers and researchers, and work with front-end engineers on UI implementation best practices.
UX/UI Designer, Lead Designer
November 2016 - April 2019
Privately held digital marketing start-up focused on providing services to small businesses locally and nationwide.
Founded and developed the company providing digital marketing services to small business through brand development, web design, and UI/UX optimization.
- Design logos, websites (landing pages and eCommerce) and business cards for individuals and small businesses.
- Create web mockups, wireframes, user journeys for web and mobile platforms.
UX/UI Designer, UX Usability Analyst
October 2016 - August 2018
Consistently distinguished, award-winning eLearning (LMS) software company serving Fortune 500 companies, including Cox Communications, JP Morgan Chase, Raytheon, Medline, Pfizer, Pitney Bowes, Samsung, Sony, and Verizon Wireless.
Conduct UX testing of interfaces and create new visual designs and experiences through usability testing, wireframes, mockups, and prototyping of new interfaces for numerous existing and prospective customers. Work with project managers, designers, developers, and customers to find solutions that improve customer engagement, usability, interaction design, and performance.
- Produce low and high fidelity mockups, wireframes, user journeys, and documentation of new interfaces using tools such as Sketch and Figma, for project managers and clients to seek leadership approval and funding.
- Lead the design of a new, innovative web-application and mobile app for JP Morgan Chase that increases customer engagement and usability for thousands of users worldwide. Meet with client’s team to gather data, then develop a style guide, iterative mockups, and a working prototype.
Lead Designer, Creative Director
Forge(x) and children companies (The Guild Hall, The Chromatic Dragon, Jolly Goblin Games)
Dec 2014 - Aug 2016
Venture capitalist owned, technology-centered, gaming/entertainment business encompassing specialty interactive technology and website design, food and beverage, membership services, events, and retail.
Develop brand guidelines including color palettes, typography, logos and iconography. Illustrations, audio/video content creation, UX/UI design, front-end development, interaction design, photography, and marketing for all Forge(x) child companies.
- Produce websites, interactive installations, and mobile apps for three outside clients, including a not-for-profit foundation, a museum exhibition, a customer-facing eCommerce site, and a parking startup mobile app.
- Act as Creative Director for a tech startup utilizing a mobile app delivering creative vision, innovation in web design and user interface, and consistency in user experience. Design user-friendly web applications and toolsets to support Forge(x) services and digital products.