UX Usability Analyst (UX Designer)
October 2016 - August 2016
Consistently distinguished, award-winning eLearning (LMS) software company serving Fortune 500 companies, including Cox Communications, JP Morgan Chase, Raytheon, Medline, Pfizer, Pitney Bowes, Samsung, Sony, and Verizon Wireless.
Work with project managers, designers, developers, and customers to find solutions that improve customer engagement, usability, and site performance. Conduct UX testing of interfaces and create new visual designs and experiences through wireframes, mockups, and prototyping of new interfaces for numerous existing and prospective customers.
- Research modern UI/UX design trends/best practices to improve the SaaS product and create friendly, responsive, and consistent designs to communicate to leadership and design team.
- Develop, rapidly test, iterate prototypes, and provide documentation for new large-scale, responsive design mobile and web interfaces based on customer service goals and pillars for 30+ brands and services.
- Produce low-fidelity mockups, wireframes, user flows, journey mapping, and documentation of new interfaces for project managers and clients to seek leadership approval and funding.
- Lead the charge on the design of a new, innovative web-application for JP Morgan Chase that increases customer engagement and usability for thousands of users worldwide. Meet with client’s team to gather data, then develop a style guide, iterative mockups, and a working prototype.
Co-founder/Chief Design & Tech Officer
November 2016 - November 2017
Privately held digital marketing start-up focused on providing services to small businesses locally and nationwide.
Founded and developed the company providing digital marketing services to small business through brand development, web design, and UI/UX optimization.
- Managed and led branding design projects from adaptation to finalization to fulfill customers’ strategic objectives.
- Personal expertise includes: brand development, web design, and UI/UX optimization.
VP of Marketing & Design
Forge(x) Corporation and child companies (The Guild Hall, The Chromatic Dragon, Jolly Goblin Games)
Dec 2014 - Aug 2016
Venture capitalist owned, technology-centered, gaming/entertainment business encompassing specialty interactive technology and website design, food and beverage, membership services, events, and retail.
Lead a team of eight creators producing 20+ creative assets per week. Develop brand guidelines including color palettes, typography, logos and iconography. Illustrations, audio/video content creation, UX/UI design, front-end development, photography, and paid social media marketing for all Forge(x) child companies.
- Produce websites, interactive installations, and mobile apps for three outside clients, including a not-for-profit foundation, a museum exhibition, a customer-facing eCommerce site, and a mobile parking startup.
- Act as Creative Director for a tech startup utilizing a mobile app delivering creative vision, innovation in web design and user interface, and consistency in user experience. Design user-friendly web applications and toolsets to support Forge(x) services and digital products.
- Acted as Lead Designer for a tech startup utilizing a mobile app delivering creative vision, innovation in web design and user interface, and consistency in user experience.