UX Usability Analyst
October 2016 - Present
Privately held, consistently distinguished, award-winning eLearning (LMS) software company serving customers including Cox Communications, JP Morgan Chase, Medline, Pfizer, Pitney Bowes, Samsung, Sony, and Verizon Wireless. Established 2001.
- Act as a Program Manager interfacing with Project Managers, Designers, Developers, and Customers. Oversee project status to insure promised features and the design shown in various mock-ups make it into the final build of the project.
- Run weekly meetings to report productivity and task plans for the upcoming week. Thirty participants include project managers, tech support, front-end developers, back-end developers, and the owners of the company.
- Create Agile sprints on a weekly basis to manage front-end developers and their weekly tasks for dozens of customers.
- Research industry UI/UX trends weekly and write analysis documentation on ways to improve our own software.
- Create wireframes, mock ups, and working prototypes of new interfaces for dozens of existing and prospective customers.
- Provide UX pre-testing of interfaces for front-end developers for ten or more customers each week.
Co-founder/Chief Design & Tech Officer
November 2016 - Present
Privately held digital marketing start-up focused on providing services to small businesses locally and nationwide.
- Operate as Systems Administrator of the business and of client assets.
- Lead creative direction for customer projects including developing brand image that supports customers’ strategic objectives.
- Personal expertise includes: brand development, web design, and UI/UX optimization.
VP of Marketing & Design
Forge(x) Corporation and child companies (The Guild Hall, The Chromatic Dragon, Jolly Goblin Games)
Dec 2015 - Aug 2016
Privately held startup, venture capitalist owned, technology-centered, gaming/entertainment business encompassing specialty interactive technology and website design, food and beverage, membership services, events, and retail. Established Q1 2014. Began working in a retail position July, 2014.
- Participated in strategy development, business operations, and P&L decision making for all Forge(x) companies, during a period of rapid business expansion.
- Expanded commercial real estate portfolio from two properties to ten and business offering revenue streams from three to five; Grew staff from fifteen to sixty.
- Held budget decision authority for marketing and advertising (digital, print, and signage) and real estate build-out.
- Monitored marketing and promotional campaigns, evaluated performance and recommended continuation, alternatives, or abandonment.
Creative Direction and Execution
- Managed, critiqued, and directed a team of eight creators; UX designers, Illustrators, merchandisers, marketers who produced ten to twenty creatives per week. These included illustrations, audio/video content creation, UX/UI design, front-end development, event coordinations, and paid social media marketing for all Forge(x) companies.
- Produced and coordinated web, UI/UX and interactive projects for three outside clients, including a not-for-profit foundation celebrating its namesake’s centennial, a museum exhibition, and a retail eCommerce site.
Commercial Real Estate Interior/Exterior Design and Branding
- Created build-out plans for fledgling businesses and coordinated with contractors and project managers for four commercial properties.
- Produced illustrations and 3D models that were submitted to the Savannah Historic Review Board for assessment of appropriateness of business exterior branding updates and build-outs.
Sean left the company in August of 2016 in order to pursue more focused work in his major field of interactive design and UI/UX.